If you are a business then you would make business purchases and now the business purchases are possible on Amazon as well. Amazon allows you to make B2B purchases and provides B2B invoices for your purchases so that you can claim Input Tax Credit (ITC) on them.
In this post, we will learn about Amazon Business Program, its benefits, features, and how to register for an Amazon Business Account.
Amazon Business is a one-stop destination for all your business needs. It allows you to make Business to Business (B2B) purchases on Amazon. If you have a registered business then you can make business purchases on Amazon and save up to 28% on your purchases by claiming the input tax credit (ITC).
Documents Required to Crete a Amazon Business Account
To create an Amazon B2B (Business to Business) Account, you must have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Good and Services Tax Number (GSTIN).
Benefits and Features of Amazon B2B Account
- GST Invoice for Input Tax Credit – You will get a GST invoice on your business purchases so that you can claim the input tax credit, on select products
- Business Pricing & Bulk Discounts – You will receive an exclusive price and bulk quantity discount offered by Amazon Sellers on lakhs of products.
- Amazon’s A-to-z Guarantee – Shop millions of products on Amazon with confidence anytime
- Easy Returns & Replacements – Return for a refund or a replacement for damaged and defective items
- Fast, reliable shipping – Door-step Delivery via Amazon’s world-class fulfillment network
- Business Analytics – Get insights into business spend and analyze with customized reports
How to create an Amazon B2B Account?
Option 1: Convert your existing Amazon Account to Amazon Business Account
If you already have an Amazon account and you wish to convert it to a business account then enter your existing email ID. This will move your past orders to the business account.
Option 2: Creating a Separate Amazon Business Account
If you have a business email and want a separate business account then enter your work/business email ID.
Recommended: Create an Amazon Business account with your work email and keep it separate.
Convert your existing Amazon Account to Amazon Business Account
Creating a Separate Amazon Business Account
Once you click on Submit, your business account will be created.
Please note that initially, your account is under verification. Please make business purchases only after you receive an email or a message from Amazon Business of your account being successfully verified (Verification usually take upto 3 days) otherwise you won’t get a business invoice and you will not be able to claim the Input Tax credit.
This is how you can create your Amazon Business Account and start business purchases on Amazon.
If you have any doubt please comment below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org