How To Increase Sales on Amazon with Amazon Coupons

Amazon Coupons | Increase Sales on Amazon Seller Central 2019

Amazon India has launched one more feature to increase sales on amazon. In my previous posts, I have talked about amazon sponsored products, amazon promotions, etc. that are some great ways to increase sales on amazon. 

amazon coupons

In this post, I will talk about a new amazon feature that is amazon coupons that can help you increase sales on amazon. I will cover how amazon coupons work, how to create amazon coupons and how amazon coupons can help you to increase sales on amazon.

Amazon Coupons​

Amazon coupons are a great way to increase sales on amazon. With amazon coupons you can offers discount on a single product or a set of products.

How Amazon Coupons Works?

Amazon coupons are a great way to increase sales on amazon. With Amazon coupons, you can offers a discount on a single product or a set of products.

Create Amazon Coupons by offering discounts on a single product or a set of products. You can offer discounts like money off or percentage off. You can choose to make your offers available for all customers or only prime user.

Customers can discover coupons on coupons home page, in a search result, on the product details page, on their offer listing page, and their carts

Coupons Home Page

coupon page

Search Result Page

amazon coupon search result page

Product Details Page

amazon coupon product detail page

Customers can collect the coupon while shopping and offers are instantly applied when they check out.

How to Create Amazon Coupons?​

Log in to your Amazon Seller Account.

Hover over Advertising in the top navigation bar and click on “coupons”.

how to increase sales on amazon with amazon coupons

Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “create your first coupon”.

How to create amazon coupons

Search for products you want to add to your coupon. You can search by keyword or by SKU / ASIN. You can up to 50 ASIN to your coupons.

add products to amazon coupons

The next step is to set a Budget and discount where you can offer discounts in terms of money off/percentage off. And also you are given the option to limit the redemption of your coupon to 1 per customer. Choose the first checkbox if you want to limit the redemption one per user. Also, you have to enter your budget for this coupon. The minimum budget should be INR 1000.

how to add budget to amazon coupons

Before proceeding we shall see how a budget works

How Budget Works

The budget you set for your coupons will be shared among –

1. INR equivalent to the discount you are offering to customers.

2. Redemption fee.

How the budget will be depleted.

Let’s take an example to learn how the budget will be depleted.

Let’s say you are offering a discount of INR 50 through your coupon on an item of INR 500. On the first day, 15 customers redeem the coupon (buy a coupon-eligible product after clipping the coupon).

Now the budget will be depleted as-

(INR equivalent of the discount you are offering * number of redemptions) + (redemption fees * number of redemptions)

(50 * 15) + (0*15) = INR 750

The redemption fee is INR 0 during the promotional period.

So if you have set a budget of INR 1000 first day INR 750 will be deleted from your budget and your coupon will be deactivated once your budget is 80% utilized. This is done to allocate the remaining 20% to cover for the redemptions of customers who have already clipped the coupon.

Now the next step is schedule and target where you have to provide a title to your coupon and schedule the coupon for a duration between 1-90 days. Before providing a title to your coupon please make sure to read the title guidelines.

Schedule amazon coupon duration

The final step is to review the details you have provided. Please review all the details and when you are happy, click on the submit coupon option given at the top-right corner of the page.

Create amazon coupon

Watch the video will give you more clear picture

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *